Your role will support Colin in delivering a seamless service to Partners and Fee earners and in particular will require you to:
- Prepare budget and accounts including income and expenditure accounts, balance sheets and cash forecasts.
- Produce daily and weekly analysis and reporting in areas such as WIP, debts and employee KPIs
- Produce detailed monthly management accounts and KPI reporting information in Excel
- Prepare quarterly financial accounts and reporting
Accurate and timely delivery of accounts and insightful reporting to Partners is critical.
In addition to your technical skills you should be:
- A fully qualified accountant (CA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Have professional services experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with senior members of staff
- Able to work under own initiative
We offer good candidates the opportunity to have a great career in a friendly environment. We also offer competitive salary and benefits packages in accordance with experience.If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to Gaye Simpson at email@example.com quoting reference GLFA7/17.